In this article, you will find the best life quotes with images for inspiring fun, happy, and positive characteristics of your life.
Use the buttons below to navigate through each life quotes sections.
Motivational Life Quotes
I will win, not immediately, but definitely.
Never let your fear decide your future
Do something today that future self will thank you for.
Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.
I can and I will.
Make it happen. Shock everyone.
Magic happens when you do not give up even though you want to. The universe always fall in love with a stubborn heart.
Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do
Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.
Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.
When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say “why me” say “try me”
Nobody is too busy, It’s just a matter of priorities.
The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
Will it be easy? Nope. Worth it? Absolutely.
Never give up because great things take time.
Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life Happiness is achieved when you stop stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.
If you want something you never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
Winners are not people who never fail. But, people who never quit.
If you wanna fly, you got to give up the sh*t that weighs you down.
You’re one step close everyday so don’t give up today!
Impossible isn’t something that can’t be done. It’s just something that hasn’t been done before.
Don’t talk, just ask. Don’t say. Just show. Don’t promise. Just prove.
Work while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live like they dream.
Positive Life Quotes
Use these positive life quotes to encourage yourself to raise up whenever you feel you are down.
Believe in your self and you will be unstoppable.
Tell me and I’ll forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I learn.
I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
I am not here to be average. I’m here to be awesome.
It’s okay if you don’t like me not everyone has good taste
No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, show up and never give up!
Be good to people for no reason
Stop overthinking. You can’t control everything just let it be.
Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
If you can dream it. you can do it.
I am open to the best things in life
Don’t tell people your plans, show them your results.
God has a plan. Trust it. live it. Enjoy it.
Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.
If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.
Do it now. Sometimes later becomes never.
Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.
Always ready – Just try me.
Stay positive, work heard, make it happen.
I would much rather work 16 hours a day for myself, than 8 hours a day working for someone else.
Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
Life is same everyday. There are hurdles. Use these quotes about life struggles whenever you need them.
When you face difficult times, know that challengers are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.
Fear has two meanings, forget everything and run, or face everything and rise, the choice is yours.
If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.
I may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind.
God often uses our deepest pain as the launching pad of our calling.
When thinking about life, remember this: No amount of guilt can solve the past. And no amount of anxiety can change the future.
With every difficulty there is relief
If you can’t handle stress, then you won’t manage success.
You weren’t born to just pay bills and die
It’s better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at that line for the rest of your life.
Always believe in the impossible
Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
Everything is going to be ok in the end. If it’s not ok, it’s not the end.
I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
If it’s important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.
The strongest people are not those who show strength in from of us, but those who win battles we know NOTHING ABOUT.
You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
Whoever is trying to bring you down, is already below you.
Before Alice got wonderland she had to fall.
Sometimes I feel like giving up, then I remember I have a lot moth******s to prove wrong.
Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.
People cry not because they are weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
Damaged people are dangerous, because they know they can survive.
If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
We mature with the damage, not with years.
Don’t pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
I will remember and recover. Not forgive and forget.
Battle is a way of life
God will direct my steps
Deep Short Quotes About Life
These sayings and thoughts have a deep meaning.
A day has enough hours. You just have too many excuses.
We can’t direct the wind. But we can adjust the sails.
“A wise man travels to discover himself”
The mind replays what the heard can’t delete.
Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destinations.
The most dangerous person is the one who listens thinks and observes.
You are what you do, not what you say you will do.
Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.
Work for a cause, not for applause, live life to express, not to impress.
If it doesn’t open… It’s not your door.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination
Consistency is what transform average into excellence
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
You only fail when you stop trying
When you feel like quitting think about why you started
No matter the situation, never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.
Always hope but never expect
Worrying means you suffer twice
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
Life is not about wanting for the storm to pass… It’s learning to dance in the rain.
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
Remember today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
Let your simple change the world. But don’t let the world change your smile.
If you can’t stop thinking about it, don;t stop working for it.
The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
The art of the knowing is knowing what to ignore.
If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you becomes the sacrifice.
Leadership is based on Inspiration, not domination. On cooperation, not intimidation.
If you’re not going to speak up, how is the world supposed to know exist.
A little progress each day adds up to Big results.
Better to see something once than heard about it a thousand times.
Let do of the thoughts that don’t make you strong.
Live Life Quotes
Looking for good life quotes to live a happy life?
These live life quotes will inspire you and provide lessons and tips that can be added on your life.
Sometimes we expect too much from others. Because we would be willing to do that much for them.
Find three hobbies you love: One to make you money. One to keep you shape. And one to be creative.
Why are we embarrassed by silence? what comfort do we find in all the noise?
Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do.
Maturity doesn’t mean age. it means sensitivity, manners, and how you react…
Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
Be a girl with a mind a woman with attitude and a lady with class
If you wish to know the mind of person, listen to their words. If you want to know their heard, watch their actions.
The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.
It takes a lot of truth to gain trust but just one lie to lose it all.
Don’t just be Good to others. Be good to yourself too.
Work out. Eat well. Be patient. Your body will reward you.
Travel is not really about leaving our homes, but leaving our habits.
Simile often. Think positively. Give thanks. Laugh loudly. Love others. Dream big.
No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together.
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.
Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important, and capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out just take another short.
Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.
I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.
Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.
Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one
Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.
Don’t judge anyone based on what you heard.
Never forget who ignored you when you needed them, and who helped before you even had to ask.
Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
Amazing things happen when you distance yourself from negativity
Learn to say NO without explaining yourself
If Someone doesn’t appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence
Cute Quotes About Life
Some lovely words can make your day. Check out these cute life quotes to have a more enjoyable day.
Tears are words the heart can’t say.
Whatever you are, be a good one.
We have tomorrow for a reason
Love what you do
Make it simple, but significant.
The first step is you have to say that you can
I’m not lost exploring.
A king only bows down to his queen.
When the why is clear, the how is easy.
A private life is a happy life
I’d rather be honest than impressive.
All great leaders are readers
Enjoy every moment
Be different babe.
Nobody cares, work harder.
You have to believe
Always be pure honest and kind
You are your only limit
Go where you feel most alive
Go after dreams not people
“Be like snow… silent and cold.”
Always live the life of your dreams
Keep life simple
Dreams don’t work unless you do
If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you directly to your purpose.
Inspirational Quotes About Life
Some words can change your destiny. Here are the best inspirational life quotes to change your life completely.
- “Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.” — John W. Gardner
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” — Unknown
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- “What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy.” — Unknown
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
- “A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.” — Unknown
- “Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain.”
- “Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your today’s.” — Unknown
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”– Soren Kierkegaard
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” —Mary Kay Ash
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘”What are you doing for others?” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “We are all born alone and die alone. The loneliness is definitely part of the journey of life.” — St. Jerome
- “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.” — Ashton Kutcher
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” — Micheal Jordan
- “Life is an unfoldment, and the further we travel the more truth we can comprehend. To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those that lie beyond.” — Hypatia
- “Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.” — Stella Adler
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —J. K. Rowling
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” — Carol Burnett
- “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.” — Stephen Hawking
- “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” — Christopher Morley
- “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” — Adlai Stevenson
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” — Stephen Hawking
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.” — Amelia Earhart
- “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person.” —Bill Clinton
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
- “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” —Jeff Bezos
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
- Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others. — Helen Keller
- Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome. — Isaac Asimov
- “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.” — Stephen Hawking
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” — Margaret Mead
- “The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
- It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life. — Elizabeth Kenny
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
- “The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life, is what is important.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A happy life is one spent in learning, earning, and yearning.” — Lillian Gish
- “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” — Nathan Hale
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” — Mark Twain
- “Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” — Steve Jobs
- “Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” — Marie Curie
- “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” — Celine Dion
- “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”— Lao-Tze
- “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” — Taylor Swift
- “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” — Lillian Dickson
- “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” — Charles Swindoll
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” —Warren Buffett
Conclusion on Life Quotes
Now you found 200+ best life quotes to inspire and have a funny, happy, and good life.
Let us know which saying about life is your favorite in the comment sections below.