You Go, Girl.
  • Save

You Go, Girl.

Coffee is a cup of hope in a world full of chaos and Mondays.
  • Save

Coffee is a cup of hope in a world full of chaos and Mondays.

If you want to be original, be read to be copied.
  • Save

If you want to be original, be read to be copied.

Do what makes your soul shine
  • Save

Do what makes your soul shine

She's bright like glitter and bubbly like champagne
  • Save

She’s bright
like glitter
and bubbly
like champagne

Quality Quantity
  • Save

Quality
Quantity

Purpose fuels passion
  • Save

Purpose fuels passion

It's okay to no have it figured out yet!
  • Save

It’s okay to no have it figured out yet!

Why fit in when you were born to stand out!
  • Save

Why fit in when you were born to stand out!

Make peace with your body
  • Save

Make peace with your body

Good vibes only!
  • Save

Good vibes only!

You are amazing.
  • Save

You are amazing.

We won't be distracted by comparison if we are captivated with purpose
  • Save

We won’t be distracted by comparison if we are captivated with purpose

I'm working on myself for myself by myself.
  • Save

I’m working on myself for myself by myself.

Expect nothing appreciate everything
  • Save

Expect nothing appreciate everything

Raise your standards.
  • Save

Raise your standards.

Don't be afraid to be the full package
  • Save

Don’t be afraid to be the full package

Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
  • Save

Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.

Set goals. Stay focused. Make money.
  • Save

Set goals. Stay focused. Make money.

My secret? I work hard.
  • Save

My secret? I work hard.

Just do what works for you. There will always be someone who thinks differently.
  • Save

Just do what works for you. There will always be someone who thinks differently.

Never give up
  • Save

Never give up

You can do anything.
  • Save

You can do anything.

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
  • Save

Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.

To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
  • Save

To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.

Nevertheless, she persisted.
  • Save

Nevertheless, she persisted.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonades.
  • Save

When life gives you lemons, make lemonades.

Don't be the same. Be better.
  • Save

Don’t be the same. Be better.

Think it Want it Get it
  • Save

Think it
Want it
Get it

Be afraid and do it anyway.
  • Save

Be afraid and do it anyway.

When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
  • Save

When you feel like quitting think about why you started.

Choose to be positive.
  • Save

Choose to be positive.

Tomorrow could be the someday you've been waiting for
  • Save

Tomorrow could be the someday you’ve been waiting for

Be grateful for what you have and work for what you want
  • Save

Be grateful for what you have and work for what you want

Don't give up on the person you're becoming.
  • Save

Don’t give up on the person you’re becoming.

The time is NOW.
  • Save

The time is NOW.

Actually, you are good enough.
  • Save

Actually, you are good enough.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.
  • Save

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl.

You are capable of great things.
  • Save

You are capable of great things.

Self-discipline will get you further than motivation ever will.
  • Save

Self-discipline will get you further than motivation ever will.

Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.
  • Save

Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action.

The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat fruit.
  • Save

The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat fruit.

And so, she decided to start living the life she imagined.
  • Save

And so, she decided to start living the life she imagined.

Know this: You can start over each morning.
  • Save

Know this: You can start over each morning.

Just over here building a life I don't need a vacation from
  • Save

Just over here building a life I don’t need a vacation from.

When the path reveals itself, follow it.
  • Save

When the path reveals itself, follow it.

Mood: CEO,OOO,OOO
  • Save

Mood: CEO,OOO,OOO

Embrace the journey
  • Save

Embrace the journey

Happiness looks gorgeous on you.
  • Save

Happiness looks gorgeous on you.

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
  • Save

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

My goal is financial freedom.
  • Save

My goal is financial freedom.

Do more of what makes you happy.
  • Save

Do more of what makes you happy.

In order to become the 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won't.
  • Save

In order to become the 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won’t.

Beauty begins the moment you decided to be yourself.
  • Save

Beauty begins the moment you decided to be yourself.

Create a life you can't wait to wake up to
  • Save

Create a life you can’t wait to wake up to

Prove yourself to yourself not others
  • Save

Prove yourself to yourself not others

She knew the power of her mind & so programmed it for success
  • Save

She knew the power of her mind & so programmed it for success

Follow your dreams
  • Save

Follow your dreams

Everything you do now is for your future
  • Save

Everything you do now is for your future

Dream big Work hard Make it happen
  • Save

Dream big
Work hard
Make it happen

Your vibes attracts your tribes
  • Save

Your vibes attracts your tribes

Girl, you are a badass
  • Save

Girl, you are a badass

Work on you, for you.
  • Save

Work on you, for you.

Dream. Plan. Do.
  • Save

Dream.
Plan.
Do.

Be stronger than your excuses.
  • Save

Be stronger than your excuses.

Consume less. Create more.
  • Save

Consume less. Create more.

You will do great things
  • Save

You will do great things

Thoughts have energy. Make sure yours are positive.
  • Save

Thoughts have energy. Make sure yours are positive.

If there is not struggle there is no progress
  • Save

If there is not struggle there is no progress

Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable
  • Save

Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable

Mindset is what separates the best from the rest.
  • Save

Mindset is what separates the best from the rest.

Always deliver more than expected
  • Save

Always deliver more than expected

Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
  • Save

Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.

Self-made.
  • Save

Self-made.

Your intuition is your superpower.
  • Save

Your intuition is your superpower.

Love yourself so much than when someone treats you wrong, you recognise it.
  • Save

Love yourself so much than when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.

Focus on your goal.
  • Save

Focus on your goal.

If you're too comfortable, it's time to move on.
  • Save

If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on.

Future millionaire
  • Save

Future millionaire

Girl, you already have what it takes.
  • Save

Girl, you already have what it takes.

Focused & fabulous
  • Save

Focused & fabulous

Travel. Your money will return. Your time won't.
  • Save

Travel. Your money will return. Your time won’t.

Hello Beautiful
  • Save

Hello Beautiful

Be yourself. Everybody else is taken.
  • Save

Be yourself. Everybody else is taken.

Don't change who you are for anyone
  • Save

Don’t change who you are for anyone

Success is no accident
  • Save

Success is no accident

Being a strong woman can be positive in many ways. According to many studies such as this IMF report, many women have taken key places in many industries. Consequently, utilize these sayings about girl power to turn your life in a positive way.

So, which is your favorite girl boss quote? If you liked these, check out these cute boyfriend quotes.

girl-boss-quotes
  • Save
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
Share via
Copy link